We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and us unless and until we accept your order by way of an e-mail confirming that payment has been received in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Garage Door Systems sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Garage Door Systems.
- You must check that the details on this confirmation e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- Garage Door Systems does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Garage Door Systems IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Garage Door Systems DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms & Conditions shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make any payment to us when due;
- You breach the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
Garage Door Systems may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Garage Door Systems's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms & Conditions, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
Cookies are small files that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in the cookie directory of your computer. A cookie often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies do not damage your computer. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but to protect your privacy your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You do not have to accept cookies. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to either, accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Switching off cookies will still allow you to view the majority of content on our site, although it may restrict your use of our interactive tools. To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org/